Sunday, April 5, 2009

ouch groan WAFFLES!

I just came back from Strobe. It's a dance put on by these people with pretty lights and they have DJs from ENERGY 92.7 come and play techno music and shtuff. It was amazing. Four whole hours of solid dance, 8pm to 12am dude.

I heard about Strobe 3 Strobes ago (this was the fifth Strobe) but I could never go for random and evil reasons, but this time I went!! So my life is complete for now.

Things I gained: a dance with 9 different boys (at least 3 of them were creepers though), a bead from some random girl's bracelet that got caught on my shirt, several glowsticks that got stolen or lost somehow, and then one of the boys I danced with called me the best dancer there that night! In case that boy happens to be reading this (unlikely), THANK YOU!! Now I know I don't look like a flailing chicken when I dance, because I was never sure...

The theme for the dance was wardrobe malfunction, so naturally there were a bunch of girls wearing underwear-like, shiny spandex with fishnets. Thank you, so much. I really wanted to see that. At least it was dark and there were plenty of distracting lights (^o^)v

In line, my sister met someone and they became best buddies at the dance so the new friend is at my house right now. On the way home she managed to convince my mom to go to Safeway to buy toaster strudel and chocolate-chip waffles, so I had waffles. WOOT WOOT!!

So I'm going to bed now. I feel kinda like a loser for blogging right after a dance, but oh well. Now you know I do actually have a life... sometimes... <(o.O;)>

No comments:

Post a Comment