Wednesday, March 25, 2009

CRAAAAASH and then fall... o(_ _o)

So I have a life that decided to eat me, which is why I haven't posted in a while. Last week I was in Ashland, Oregon for the Shakespeare festival, but more on that later. I shouldn't be blogging but I felt that most dedicated bloggers would blog about absences, so that's what I'm doing. I'm just checking in so those 2 people from Malaysia and the one person from Sweden know what's up (if they can read English...).

Yeah. I have visitors from Malaysia and Sweden. How awesome is that?! There's this cool thing on google that lets you track what countries people visit your site from. It's called Google Analytics. It's perty nifty, I must say. Beware, it also makes you sad. Yesterday I had 3 visits... <(T_T)> But since I made this blog I've had 67 visits from 34 different people! YAY!! Don't worry, this thinger doesn't give me personal info, only your name, address, IP address, first language, personal tastes and all the websites you've ever visited in your life. Just kidding :P It only gives me what city you live in, so it wouldn't be very practical for me to stalk you.

Anyhoo, I have to go do some math homework. YAY!! o(_ _o) = falls down (theoretically speaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment