Saturday, July 11, 2009

Hmmm...

I am in Iowa at the moment, taking a class on blogging... I find this is deeply satisfying. See, I'm here at an intense writing camp for teenagers (bragging point: over 400 people applied, only 120 were accepted to 2 summer sessions. fuck yes I'm special!). It's called the University of Iowa Young Writer's Studio. If writing dost interest thou, thy humble messenger urges thee to apply for next summer. It's great because there are people from all over the US who have the same interests. Seriously, I sit in the halls/lounge-place-thing and everyone's talking about all these highly intellectual authors and I'm sitting there, thinking, 'Gawd dayum, I need to catch up on my intelligent reading!' But it's great. Check it out, see if you want to come to Iowa City for some creative glory. If you join our little cult, you won't regret it. We won't let you :)


(yes, that is me with the square head. I shant explain...)

No comments:

Post a Comment